“Absolutely enjoyed our stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Summerside
Clark's Sunny Isle Motel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Summerside
Reviewed August 30, 2013

If you are looking for one of the cleanest, most comfortable stays on PEI, consider Clarke's Sunny Isle Motel as your destination. My wife and I stayed there on August 20 and 21, 2013. We were warmly greeted by the owner upon arrival and checked into our room. I stay at hotels a lot with work, and this property is one of the cleanest I have ever experienced. Clean, Clean and Quiet area with very comfortable beds. There is a nice trail close by for a relaxing morning or evening stroll. I was not able to rate a restaurant as they only offer coffee on site, but that was not an issue to us with lots of dining choices close by.
We would definitely stay here again when our travels take us to Summerside.
The Russell's, Newfoundland and Labrador

Room Tip: Call ahead in the tourist season as this property is very busy.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here only for one night and wished we could have stayed longer. It's clean, friendly, cozy, newly updated and very affordable. We got there late and the guy at the front desk was so accommodating. He recommended a great restaurant. We payed for the room right away so we just got up in the morning, left the key in the room and left. We didn't have to worry about bothering anyone to early. Defiantly would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed two nights for a recent weekend getaway. Less than 20 minute drive to the concert at the Indian River Festival, and central location for day trips around the island. We stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms on the garden side. Room size was a tight fit for the furniture, but with only two of us, it was not an issue. Everything was clean and comfortable - they even had one firm and one soft mattress to choose from - talk about feeling like Goldilocks! Wireless internet speed was good. Overall, an excellent value for our money and we will most likely stay here again, if we are ever back on the island! Thank you for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Garden side is much quieter. The extra cost for an updated room was well worth it.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our room was immaculate and up-to-date, the beds very comfortable (2 new beds -- one "firm", one "softer"), the bathroom sparkling. The grounds surrounding the motel are beautiful and have wonderful lounge chairs, picnic tables and cute, shadey gazebo with chairs. Also a walking path to the water. We enjoyed our morning coffee (provided in the office area) in the sunny outside area complete with beautifully maintained flowers and shrubs. The owners and their staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. No wonder this place continues to get great reviews...they deserve them.

Room Tip: Garden-view rooms are probably the quietest.
1  Thank MLWRGW
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here a couple years ago and I never had a chance to review it so here goes . What I can remember about the price was under 80 a night Was right close to everything! I took other reviewers suggestion and requested side/back unit and was super quite . They have a wonderful little property here and it was a great place for a nice walk out back or a sit outside. I was impressed and have recommended them whenever I hear someone heading that way. I will be back to stay next time we are there. I do remember the Internet being only avail at front not in rooms I am hoping that has changed but if a concern for u I would ask .

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

After a horrible camping time in Cavendish beach with NO sleep, we had a night booked at Clark's. When we arrived the place was clean, small and I noticed most of the people were mostly seniors. Didn't matter, we slept our whole stay...nothing else. Left the next morning at 7 a.m. We were greeting by the owners father and he provided us with coffee and told us about a great location to take pictures of the confederation bridge because of his friendliness and knowledge I give it 5 stars!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a very nice time there. There is a huge garden and you can walk around to go to sea. We also could see a lot of stars! And the restaurant the owner recommended us was very good. I would like to stay here if I'll visit Prince edward island again!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Summerside
Loyalist Lakeview Resort Summerside
Quality Inn & Suites Garden of the Gulf
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites
Slemon Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Traveller's Inn
Traveller's Inn
#6 of 14 in Summerside
Kindred Spirits Country Inn & Cottages

Been to Clark's Sunny Isle Motel? Share your experiences!