“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Cornwall, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great smoothies and tons of options. The staff are always friendly. It is a little on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it, you'll be addicted!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ashley7028

“Expensive but good ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The medium smoothie was $6 which I find expensive but tasted very good! I would go more often if I had that kind if money to spend

Carlene M, Manager at Jo Mamma's Coffee Hut, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
We are pleased that you think our product is good. However, we think you have our prices confused with another establishment, as we only charge $4.00 for our medium smoothies ($4.56 after tax). Even adding a flavor shot, such as with the Green Apple with Caramel, the total after tax is still only $5.02.
We look forward to seeing you (perhaps even more often) now that you know we aren't as expensive as you remembered.

Thanks!
Summerside, Canada
“great coffee”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

great coffee and treates , nothing like it here in town before lots to pick from with a frandly staff that will help you decide on what to try next .

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 4will
Toronto, Canada
“Jo Mamma's”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Jo Mamma's Coffee Hut is so much more than coffee. I don't drink coffee so when we visited in the summer my husband and son were all about trying all the wonderful different lattes and cappuccinos. I enjoyed trying the smoothies, apple cider and the greatest chocolate milk I have ever tasted. They also have a great selection of teas. So worth the trip to Summerside, PEI.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 231Deborah
Summerside, Canada
“Best.Coffee.Ever”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was thrilled when Jo Mamma's opened in Summerside, Finally a place to get a fantastic cup of coffee! Between my husband and I, we have tried a variety of lattes, frozen lattes and coffee. The Americano is hands down fantastic...my go to for a regular cup of coffee. The O'Canada Caramel Latte is perfect for a treat. However, this Fall I discovered the Pumpkin Pie Latte...just a warning, it's highly addictive. I've been known to treat myself a couple times in one weekend to these! The Cookies n Cream frozen latte is lick the lid delicious. I could go on and on. But it's not just the delicious coffee and treats, it's the service. You won't find friendlier, more helpful staff anywhere. If you haven't been to Jo Mamma's Coffee Hut, well then what are you waiting for??

• Visited July 2013