“Comfy blankets”

The Lobster House
Ranked #46 of 74 Restaurants in Summerside
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy Fresh Island Culinary Delights Made in House!
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The Seafood Platter was pretty fresh. Our waitress also actually gave us comfy blankets to use, since the semi-outdoor seating area was pretty cold. Great service!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We have enjoyed the new owners menu and service all summer. Four times! Every time just gets better. The food is fresh and hot and clearly as advertised, made from scratch. Sad they sre seasonal. It's the best and the only place to eat in Summerside. If you have not gone, go before the end of the summer!

2  Thank Mary568
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stopped by on a holiday, and a plus to them, they were one of the few restaurants open in town that day. Great server (Meg), fresh seafood appetizers, mussels and a killer 8 oz burger. Patio opens to the baywalk, so its fun to walk people go by. Limited parking "at the building" but the baywalk streetside runs along it, so a walk is really a few extra steps to the car. Excellent food, and although not cheap, it was worth the money. May be noisy later at night when the bar gets busy next door, so an earlier meal time may be preferred if you're no longer in your 20's or 30's.

1  Thank NoWin
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I were recommended here by the bartender at our hotel. I'm not sure if the dining area is always an enlclosed-patio-type area at the back of the building but we loved it! The al fresco dining offered a beautiful view. Waitress was friendly and attended to us just enough. I was even offered a blanket by the hostess when she saw me put on my sweater. Our drinks arrived lickity split. My husband and I both had lobster suppers and they were the sweetest lobster we've ever had! Seafood chowder and mashed potatoes were great. Coleslaw was a little dry though.

1  Thank IWannaCItAll
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Perfect service. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We loved the view. Wonderful wine list with local selection mixed with tasteful choices. Food was served hot and fresh. We had the fish and chips and the lobster dinner. Finally food that makes you feel good after eating! They really care about what they serve. We''ll be back several more times this season. Thank-you.

1  Thank Mary568