“Would love to go back again!”
Review of The Lobster House

The Lobster House
Ranked #51 of 75 Restaurants in Summerside
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy Fresh Island Culinary Delights Made in House!
Toronto, Canada
“Would love to go back again!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I were recommended here by the bartender at our hotel. I'm not sure if the dining area is always an enlclosed-patio-type area at the back of the building but we loved it! The al fresco dining offered a beautiful view. Waitress was friendly and attended to us just enough. I was even offered a blanket by the hostess when she saw me put on my sweater. Our drinks arrived lickity split. My husband and I both had lobster suppers and they were the sweetest lobster we've ever had! Seafood chowder and mashed potatoes were great. Coleslaw was a little dry though.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank IWannaCItAll

“Amazing.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Perfect service. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We loved the view. Wonderful wine list with local selection mixed with tasteful choices. Food was served hot and fresh. We had the fish and chips and the lobster dinner. Finally food that makes you feel good after eating! They really care about what they serve. We''ll be back several more times this season. Thank-you.

1 Thank Mary568
Surrey, Canada
“Great views”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Had dinner here 2 times on during our stay. The service and food are great. The sunset over the water makes the place complete. Watching the herons fishing is also very cool. If you have kids it is great as there is an outside area they can run around in while you relax and enjoy dinner.

Visited July 2012
Gananoque, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would never go back”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went there upon recommendation from our B&B. Service was OK initially however we ordered crab cakes which we never received and ordered a main course. The waitress told us our food order was up and then notice that we had not received our crabcakes. We told her to forget that and just bring out our main entrees. My entree was a puff pastry with scallops and lobster. At 24.95 I expected more - the pastry was cold and still raw in the middle = 3 small scallops were in one pastry and a couple of tiny pieces of lobster in the other and the entire dish was luke warm on a cold plate. My companion ordered a lobster/pasta dish which also arrived cold. We sent the food back and were advised that the kitchen was in disarray that evening - we will not try them again.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Thomas N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Good food roght on the waterfront. food was cooked well and service was good.