“Elegance in summerside”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Olde Tap Room
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: I stayed at Causeway Bay Hotel and cannot believe that I cant rate the restaurant there it is the best kept secret in Summerside
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tap Room food is so good and the place is well done !! decor is upscale and surprising in a small town, staff are attentive and friendly

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had a hard time finding somewhere to eat in Summerside... and have heard outside of Charlottetown it is hard to find something decent (not fried). This place was fairly plain- kind of like a diner-type of place. The food was probably what we'd say is barely average for a pub. The service was good - the waitress tried hard to check on you, which was nice. We'd probably say the caesar salad was good, but the wings were really 'bloody' inside, the kind you get when the chickens were not bled out well -- so lots of reddish meat inside. The view out the restaurant is of a parking lot.

1  Thank J_travelB
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Cozy and comfortable I dragged my husband here unknowingly being ladies night but we hung out at the bar ate some good food and had a few beers. Prices were very resonable and the servers we nice. They gave out a ton of prizes donated by local shops for ladies night it was really nice.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on Wing night on a Wednesday. The wings were quite good and the two of us stayed quite late listening to the live music and the total bill was only $50! Very reasonable! Good atmosphere, fun place.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Out of five of us everyone thought their meals were good. The lobster alfredo was good but the fried fishermans platter of Haddock and clams was over cooked and dried out. By the time I'd finished eating it the clams were so hard I could hardly bite them. I'm hoping this was because there was a big banquet going on, however there should never be an excuse to any paying customer for lousy food. My bad for not complaining.