“Nice pub”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Olde Tap Room
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: I stayed at Causeway Bay Hotel and cannot believe that I cant rate the restaurant there it is the best kept secret in Summerside
Barrie
“Nice pub”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Cozy and comfortable I dragged my husband here unknowingly being ladies night but we hung out at the bar ate some good food and had a few beers. Prices were very resonable and the servers we nice. They gave out a ton of prizes donated by local shops for ladies night it was really nice.

• Visited August 2012

Canada
“Good wings and great prices!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on Wing night on a Wednesday. The wings were quite good and the two of us stayed quite late listening to the live music and the total bill was only $50! Very reasonable! Good atmosphere, fun place.

• Visited July 2012
Vancouver Island
“Might try it again?”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Out of five of us everyone thought their meals were good. The lobster alfredo was good but the fried fishermans platter of Haddock and clams was over cooked and dried out. By the time I'd finished eating it the clams were so hard I could hardly bite them. I'm hoping this was because there was a big banquet going on, however there should never be an excuse to any paying customer for lousy food. My bad for not complaining.

Visited June 2012
Summerside, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful service and food”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed at Causeway Bay Linkletter Hotel for a week in February 2012 and the staff food and service was great, We would recommend it !!

Visited February 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Classy - great music - who knew Summerside had this Jewel”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Went there 2 out of 3 evenings last time, Service was wonderful, food was wonderful, Great Music .. Would go back just to go there

Visited March 2012