“Might try it again?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Olde Tap Room
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: I stayed at Causeway Bay Hotel and cannot believe that I cant rate the restaurant there it is the best kept secret in Summerside
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Out of five of us everyone thought their meals were good. The lobster alfredo was good but the fried fishermans platter of Haddock and clams was over cooked and dried out. By the time I'd finished eating it the clams were so hard I could hardly bite them. I'm hoping this was because there was a big banquet going on, however there should never be an excuse to any paying customer for lousy food. My bad for not complaining.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed at Causeway Bay Linkletter Hotel for a week in February 2012 and the staff food and service was great, We would recommend it !!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Went there 2 out of 3 evenings last time, Service was wonderful, food was wonderful, Great Music .. Would go back just to go there

1  Thank Sydney M