“smallest casino but fun watching trotters”

Red Shores Racetrack and Casino
Ranked #10 of 25 things to do in Summerside
More attraction details
Owner description: RED SHORES at Summerside Raceway also offers a RED HOT entertainment package, featuring live & simulcast racing, a gaming floor with 40 slots, plus casual food & drink in the West End Bar and Grill.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I think this may be the smallest casino I have ever been in but its very clean and the staff is friendly. I got to bet on one trotter and lost but had a great time and everyone was helpful explaining how to do it.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I spent a delightful afternoon here on a visit. We bought our daily racing program for $2 and found a nice seat in the shade. The racetrack is small and very clean. We won a few races, lost more, but had a great time. We ate lunch there and the food was delicious and quite a Bargain for Canada. We even got two $5 certificates to go in the casino. That is quite small with about 40 slots and a few poker tales. However, it was still fun and we just stayed a few minutes. I would highly recommend this spot for vacationers.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Without a doubt the best harness racing you will see.The food and restaurant was an experience
like no other,plus my party of friends made four hundred on the ponies.Love this place!!!!

2  Thank drakester22
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Food in the restaurant was excellent, great view over the racetrack, but you need reservations during Old Home Week to get a table here. The casino is small, but not impressive. The races are the thing. The Gold Cup & Saucer race on Saturday night is the most exciting thing!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

While I love the horse track I find that the casino itself is way too small and needs to get more slot machines...there are very little machines in here to enjoy yourself

1  Thank Janet M