“Great Spot!”
Review of Five Eleven West

Five Eleven West
Reserve with OpenTable
Five Eleven West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Summerside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: FiveEleven West's Pub Menu is very popular & is available for lunch & dinner. Our dinner menu features an appetizer & main course menu with 5-7 choices in each. Our extensive wine, beer & custom cocktail menu also changes seasonally - great reasons for people to saddle up at our beautiful walnut & birch bar to see what's new! We love occasions & even create reasons to celebrate through the year with special menus, drinks & décor. We are happy to accommodate large groups (up to 40) & encourage reservations. We love kids & offer a kids menu that is not from a box! We look forward to serving.
Reviewed August 28, 2014

First off, don't be confused! This restaurant is located inside the Credit Union Place recreational centre in Summerside (also inside this building is a large swimming pool, meeting rooms, fitness centre, etc.). We thought we were in the wrong place until we saw the sign on the side of the building. The restaurant itself is great! A casual dining atmosphere with great service and great food. I had the PEI beef burger and fries and both were delicious. My mother-in-law had the fish and chips and received a humongous piece of fish which, while a little heavy on the batter, was also delicious. My wife had a meal salad which was fresh and flavourful. For dessert we tried "Hummingbird Cake" and it was awesome! Overall, for the price, this is a great place for a tasty meal.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

My husband and I were on the search for a Summerside PEI restaurant we haven't tried before, and found this fine little spot tucked away in Credit Union Place. Loved the simple but well-done decor and yes, that Sirius radio (Coffehouse channel) added to the ambience. Our server was friendly and efficient. (We were surprised there were so few customers, but then even the other areas of the arena/gym complex - except for the pool - seemed quiet.) I had the "local" mussels and the broth, as advertised, included lemon and butter. PILES of the little guys in a yummy broth! It came with a salad and bread, a very satisfying meal. You might ask for the dressing on the side, which I forgot to do and found the salad a bit overdressed. My husband's steak baguette was also more than ample (with the usual stack of fries) and he ate every bite - except the mushrooms, which I appropriated and they were delicious. All in all, a great find and, for less than $25, a very reasonable lunch. And if you're an Island beer lover, they have Gahan's in bottle and on tap!

1  Thank travelingtaster
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was located in the conference center in Summerside, so a bit out of the way. The food was very tasty, and the appetizer of Onion rings was delicious and fed 4 of us! Dessert was OK, but nothing really special. Overall we would go there again.

1  Thank Alan G
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were a bit hesitant when we found this place in a hockey rink, but we're glad we did. Modern decor, nice waitstaff, and very tasty food. The prices we found to be very reasonable. Do not let the setting put you off. Give it a try. The menu is a bit limited, but there should be something for everyone.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stopped in 511 West prior to attending the horse races. We had trouble finding it as there is no sign to indicate the location. We had to call to find it. The restaurant is located in the sports complex's west end, hence the name.

The Caesar salads were terrific. Fresh, tasty, and had a good zip.

The entrees were just so-so. I had the madras chicken which tasted like it had a bottled sauce and was too sweet for my taste. The dish could have used a variety of fresh vegetables as well instead of just a few small chunks of carrot.

The chocolate cheesecake was homemade and was definitely the best I have EVER eaten!! Three layers of chocolate and a superior crust had us moaning with delight:)

The service was very good and very friendly!