“REMINDS ME OF BEN & JERRY'S.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cows Creamery

Cows Creamery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New England, North Dakota
“REMINDS ME OF BEN & JERRY'S.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I LOVE chocolate ice cream. I DON'T LOVE waffle cones.

When approaching a COWS counter, there is a too sweet, sickly smell. It's the nasty waffle cones. I love the ice cream, and I desperately wanted a plain cone. All they have are waffles, or bowls.

My friend has celiac and brings her own bread to restaurants where they kindly are always willing to help her out when she orders a burger or sandwich. Next time I go to COWS, I'm bringing my own cone!

• Visited July 2012
Brigid M, Front Office Manager at Cows Creamery, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our ice cream! I'm sorry that you didn't like our waffle cones- that same smell attracts many people into our stores, but I suppose not everything is to everyone's taste! We hope to get the chance to see you again & that you enjoy the rest of your summer!

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Not "Canada's Best"! Just average.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Way overpriced and nothing special. Nothing but a tourist trap maritime franchise. Makes me want to go to Reids Dairy when I get home so I can have a Loonie cone!

• Visited July 2012
I am very sorry that you did not get the experience from COWS that we try to create for our customers! While we'll never beat the price of a loonie cone, we do put a lot of heart into our handmade premium ice cream. I hope if you decide to try us again in the future, that we're able to win you over. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very good quality ice cream, I would like them to do more varieties if possible.

Visited June 2012
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. If you have any ideas for other varieties, we'd love to hear them! Please email James, our head Ice Cream Manager, at james@cows.ca. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Westchester, NY
“The Best Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

During a 7 day visit to PEI, we ate Cows ice cream 4 times. Need I say more? The Gooey Mooey ice cream was our favorite. It was so creamy! The mini caramel cups in the ice cream were so delicious. Worth the calories!

• Visited July 2012
Thank you SO much for such a glowing review and rec-cow-mendation! We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and are grateful that you stopped in 4 times during your visit! Now that's dedication- you are official Cowhands! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Charlottetown, Canada
“Over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Really for the price I thought it would be extra special, kinda a let down.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Patricia F
I'm sorry you found that our ice cream was not worth the cost. Our ice cream is handmade and super premium, with 16% butterfat and the finest ingredients (local wherever we can use them!) I hope that if you decide to give us another chance in the future, we'll be able to win you over! I recommend you sample a few different flavours as well, as we have a good variety to choose from. Enjoy the rest of your summer!