“The Best Ice Cream”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Charlottetown
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2012

During a 7 day visit to PEI, we ate Cows ice cream 4 times. Need I say more? The Gooey Mooey ice cream was our favorite. It was so creamy! The mini caramel cups in the ice cream were so delicious. Worth the calories!

Brigid M, Front Office Manager at Cows Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you SO much for such a glowing review and rec-cow-mendation! We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and are grateful that you stopped in 4 times during your visit! Now that's dedication- you are official Cowhands! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Really for the price I thought it would be extra special, kinda a let down.

1  Thank Patricia F

I'm sorry you found that our ice cream was not worth the cost. Our ice cream is handmade and super premium, with 16% butterfat and the finest ingredients (local wherever we can use them!) I hope that if you decide to give us another chance in the future, we'll be able to win you over! I recommend you sample a few different flavours as well, as we have a good variety to choose from. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I don't usually eat ice cream, but Cow's was highly recommended by my neighbour's son, so how could I decline the opportunity? Suffice to say that I found it to be one of the best ice creams I've ever had.

Now THAT'S a great review! Thank you so much for risking your lactose intolerance to try our ice cream. We are udderly delighted that you did, and truly appreciate your wonderful review. We're glad you found that the risk was worthwhile. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

The ice cream is great, the waffle cones too. The prices are expensive... $10+ for two single scoop ice creams. But I guess it's all part of the tourist experience. The Cows shirts and merchandise are pretty funny, and I've been sucked into getting a $25 tshirt in the past. But like I said, all part of the experience.

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that we were included in your PEI experience and really appreciate you taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The ice cream is very good, but far from the world's best. Service was slow, but I think I may have had a trainee server. It does have the best gift shop I have ever seen in an ice cream store. If you are in Charlottetown I recomend giving it a try, but I would make a big trip for it

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. I'm sorry that you didn't feel that your experience was as special as we try to make it for you! We do a lot of our staff training in June, so it is possible you were served by a trainee. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the ice cream and the gift shop- we work hard year round to make it enjoyable for all who visit! I hope if you decide to return, that your next experience will win you over! Enjoy the rest of your summer!