“Worst Customer Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Worst experience yet in a restaurant. Ordered a combintion plate, when received the food, ate 1 chicken ball, then tried the beef and broccoli. Very strange taste on the beef and broccoli, let the server know, and she took the plate back. Then charged me for the full meal, when we asked about it she said, no you have to talk to her and pointed to the lady at the front. When we went to the front we asked again to which I was told that the food is prepared with all the other dishes at the same time and no one else complained so regardless if the food was eaten or not too bad, you pay full price. Then she proceeded to argue as she said she didn't understand what I meant by the taste wasn't good. Told that if everyone else's was good then so was mine and full price was paid. She asked the waitress if the food was gone from the plate, the waitress told her that no over 3/4 was sent back.... again charged full price. Horrible! Will NEVER go there again!!

5  Thank pstenzel

Reviewed April 25, 2013

China Garden is a small restaurant but it's very good food, made fresh and they give you quite a lot on a plate, they're not stingy. The customer service could be improved but they do a good job of continuing to fill up your water glass and not making you wait long for your bill. It's a quiet atmosphere and a great place to have lunch at if you're in the mood for Chinese

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm a student so I'm often looking for something where I will get the most for my money and China Garden doesn't disappoint. The food is good and they aren't shy to fill up the containers; however, if you are looking for something more of a sit down/ fancyish type of meal, this is not your place. The food is good, very consistent but to be honest, it's not the best chinese I've ever had, but it is quite possibly the best in Charlottetown. They are open super late so it's great if you are looking for a late night snack, and it's also great if you're just craving chinese. You'll get lots for your money and you won't be disappointed with the quality or taste!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Of all the Chinese restaurants in Charlottetown, I have to say that this is my favorite. I always find everything to be fast, hot and very good. The egg rolls, rice, ribs, sweet and sour chicken and everything else I've tried are all great.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Last night we were three hungry tourists out in the rain after midnight in Charlottetown when we were directed by a local to this restaurant as the only place open late, in fact until 3 AM.
We were quickly seated by a very friendly server and had our orders taken promptly. On deciding on Hot and Sour soup the server highly suggested the WonTon soup was far better. I took his advice. We were not disappointed it was the best I've ever had. Our food was excellent and arrived within 5 minutes. We were served glasses of warm water and the owner explained that on a cold damp night it was beneficial. I asked the owner which direction our hotel would be and she gave directions. After we had finished and paid I conversed with the owner and staff who were very animated and friendly. As we were preparing to leave to walk back to the hotel in the rain the owner motioned to me to wait and said to wait a minute because her son was going to get there car and drive us to our hotel. We were amazed and grateful. The son who drove us was a riot and dropped us off at the hotel in short order. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone planning on going to Charlottetown.

1  Thank BBBluenoser