“Cedar Here Buddy, Let's Do Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedar's Eatery

Cedar's Eatery
Ranked #43 of 241 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Alberta
“Cedar Here Buddy, Let's Do Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had a great lunch at the Cedars. Freshness was the key. Salads were colourful and the ingredients were crunchy fresh. My sharma was delicious and a bit too big for me. That's better than too small. The Lebanese dishes were excellent. Search out the Cedars Eatery next time you visit PEI.

• Visited June 2014

Souris, Canada
“My very favorite Charlottetown Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lebanese and Canadian menu with great flavors.
Vegetarian options like the homemade lentil soup with their own unique spice mix. Lots of traditional middle eastern dishes but a great house chicken as well. Wine and beer available and specials everyday.

Visited May 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
“Very sorry to say we were disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had a lovely dinner at this long established restaurant a year ago on a visit to Charlottetown, and decided to return on a recent trip because I had a craving for the tasty food we had on our previous visit. I'm sorry to say we were quite disappointed despite the cozy atmosphere and friendly service. The food was very bland, not at all what I remembered. I had the Mjadera and Fattouche both times, a lentil and salad dish, and it's amazing how different it was. The first time it was flavourful and aromatic, and this time it was just bland. Filling yes, but not enjoyable.
The difference between the two visits was very pronounced. I don't know if I would try it again, I've read other reviews and they seem to be quite polarized as well. If this were my place I would definitely take note because I'm sure more consistency is achievable.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mosswing
Charlottetown, Canada
“Amazing food but getting too pricy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been coming to eat at cedars since the year it opened. Never have I had such great lebanese food! The portions are large. Everything is fresh! The staff is wonderful the atmosphere is cozy!
Unfortunetely the Prices have been going up. 18$ for tabbouleh???!!!! So I can no longer afford to eat there with my family.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ritafw
Halifax, Canada
“Agree bland”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch we have to agree with the other review the food was bland and the soup was Luke warm and tasteless. The waiter was polite but he used the same lines with the other patrons this made him sound fake.

1 Thank gaudetd