“Amazing food but getting too pricy!”
Review of Cedar's Eatery

Cedar's Eatery
Ranked #46 of 251 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Lebanese, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Charlottetown, Canada
“Amazing food but getting too pricy!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been coming to eat at cedars since the year it opened. Never have I had such great lebanese food! The portions are large. Everything is fresh! The staff is wonderful the atmosphere is cozy!
Unfortunetely the Prices have been going up. 18$ for tabbouleh???!!!! So I can no longer afford to eat there with my family.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank s f

Halifax, Canada
“Agree bland”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch we have to agree with the other review the food was bland and the soup was Luke warm and tasteless. The waiter was polite but he used the same lines with the other patrons this made him sound fake.

1 Thank gaudetd
Charlottetown, Canada
“Delicious Lebanese food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food is fantastic. My favourites include the chicken shwarma (wrap or salad) and kibbeh. The combination platter is massive but worth sharing if you want to try a bit of everything. The large cut fries are not great - I would order the house salad (lemony olive-oil house vinaigrette) or lebanese rice in a heartbeat over the fries.

The restaurant carries beer from Barnone (one of only two microbreweries on PEI). It's hard to find, so if you like Lebanese food at all I recommend stopping by.

Traditional "Canadian"/American food is also available and I think some other reviews mention that.

I'm a local and typically order take-out from Cedar's, so I don't have much input on the service - however, I don't remember any horrible experiences when dining in.

• Visited October 2013
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
“Bland and tasteless”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I love middle eastern food, but we found both our dishes (stuffed grape leaves for me, lamb kebob for him) boring and tasteless. We were very disappointed.

Waitress was great and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited September 2013
“The best Lebanese cuisine in PEI!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The Shish Taouk platter has been a long time favorite of mine! I have been returning for years without dissapointment.

• Visited August 2013