“I wish there was a tab for 6 stars”
Review of Cedar's Eatery

Cedar's Eatery
Ranked #46 of 252 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Lebanese, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ottawa, Canada
“I wish there was a tab for 6 stars”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife is Lebanese and we always go to Lebanese restaurants in Montréal, but this one holds a special place in my heart. Incredible food, warm atmosphere, friendly service. One of, if not the best experience I have ever had eating out, Only restaurant Yas in Montréal and Chez Antoine in Riviere du Loup compare.

I'm a business traveler so I get spolied by the choices sometimes.

AWESOME PLACE ! AWESOME !

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Biz T

Cornwall, Canada
“Cedars is always good!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been going to "Cedar's" for over 20 years, never had a bad experience.

Food is very good, service is brisk but friendly, seating is a little cramped, but it's cosy, and the location is right downtown.

I just wish they'd remove the apostrophe in their name, because there's no one there named "Cedar"!

Visited April 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Great Lebanese Food in a cosy setting”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I love Lebanese food and Charlottetown has its share of Lebanese restaurants. Cedars is one of the best. The service is always friendly, the food is always good. The prices are reasonable and the ambiance is cozy. My advice: Make a reservation and if you're not familiar with Lebanese cuisine, get the combo plate. If you're there at night, and if you're into contemporary music, wander upstairs to see who's playing.

• Visited June 2013
Charlottetown, PEI
“Always good”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great food at a great price and friendly service. We usually order the same meals because we are hooked. Falafels and house salad.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite place for a quick lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been going to Cedar's for twenty years, and have always loved it not crazy about the decor, I find it to dark, but the food more than makes up for it. The Shish taouk is always great, full of flavor salad and rice is ace. I have not been in awhile, but will be going within the next month, I sure hope it is still good.

• Visited August 2012