“Awesome place”
Review of The Pilot House

The Pilot House
Ranked #17 of 255 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great place to eat. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is great. A must place to eat in Charlottetown PE

There are newer reviews for The Pilot House

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love to go there for lunch. They always have a special including fish.

A little more expensive for supper but still reasonable.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

A quick stop for lunch turned out to be an unexpected treat. Sat in the pub, we had some REALLY good burgers made from island beef, delicious fries-- we were starving and the service and food was very prompt and very good. Decor was "pubby" and comfortable. I'll be back for sure-- hope to try the dinner menu!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I ate at the Pilot House while on our honeymoon in Charlottetown. The decor was nice, food service was quick, and they fit us in although very busy without a reservation and no wait time. My husband said it was the best lobster sandwich he had ever eaten and my pasta was excellent. The restaurant was a little too crowded for my taste, but the food was delicious!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't often eat fried food but the hostess at the B&B raved about the fish and chips so I decided to try them. Worth every calorie!! The best fries I've had in years. I started with a small Caesar salad and it was very good also. The waitress did a great job. Very comfortable atmosphere and a popular spot.