“very good”

Shaddy's Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 262 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have tried a bunch of different things here and with no exceptions they all have been good. the service is great as well

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Good place in Charlottetown for something different. Schwarmas are very good and price is reasonable.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were not looking for anything crazy, just an omelette with some veggies and cheese. They had no veggie omelette on the menu, just plain, cheese, or ham. I asked if they could out some in, and they abruptly said no vegetables. I asked him if they had vegetables from the shwarma they serve for dinner, and he said no. He said I can only order exactly what's on the menu, no subs, no requests, nothing.

The waitress also came back 3 times to verify our order.

Definitely not returning, try Cora's or Linda's up the street. If you can afford it, try the Selkirk in the delta hotel.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We asked when we arrived if there was enough time before the show for us to dine comfortably and we were assured it was not a problem. That would have been true if we hadn't been ignored. The three people near us came in after we did, had far more complicated orders and were leaving when we got our food. The waitress was flustered and confused even though the place was nearly empty. I made four trips to find her and ask about our meals. We had only 10 minutes with the food so I hesitate to critique it except to say that the steak I got matched another review on this site, i.e. overdone, small and leathery. The rest of the food looked pretty good and probably would have been quite enjoyable. The waitress was very apologetic about the whole thing and offered us free desserts. We had to decline since we didn't have time to eat the meals let alone dessert. We had to pay full price for the meals or go to the theatre completely hungry.

1  Thank William T
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I recently tried the kafta kabob for 19.99 and felt riped off I would say the value is closer to $10. I got 2 kabobs, rice, two bananna peppers slices and some regular salad. The server brought out pita but I had nothing to put on it. I expected to get hummus or something to put on pita. Food was good just way overpriced.

1  Thank Nuc63