“Great Experience”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #163 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The service is always speedy and friendly, and the food is always delicious! I'll definitely be back! :)

seth s, General Manager at Pizza Delight, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Hey Courtney,
Thanks for your review, we love to see happy customers!
Next time your in come say hi!!

-Seth S

Reviewed November 6, 2013

After a bad visit in September.."Watery meal" review, Went back again ,same meal, but this time back to its normal excellant standard. In fairness, the manager did try and contact me thru TripAdvisor to rectify things. Previous visit was just "a bad one off" and on the following visit the staff commented about what had happened before and were still puzzled as what had gone wrong

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Usually a good meal at this location.
This time a 35 min wait....we were the only customers at the time. Chicken Tetrazzini described as a creamy garlic sauce ended up being very watery under the cheese topping. Was offered another meal...hmmm.. Solution ..taken to the kitchen and water drained off. Everyone baffled to what had gone wrong,,,,,however did taste good
Would normally score 8/10 but this time....6/10.....a one off bad visit

1  Thank Richard G
seth s, General Manager at Pizza Delight, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Hi Richard G,
I wanted to thank you for the review of my restaurant! Customer feedback is the best way to let us know how to improve. We hold very high standards here at Pizza Delight 1911 Jail, both of our food and service. I will look into your concern and ensure that the problem is fixed accordingly.

Again thanks Richard and on your next visit come say Hi!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I go to Pizza Delight quite often, and I always find everything to be good, their pizza, garlic cheese fingers and donairs are all great. Though I usually get take out, they have a nice cozy dining room that includes booths which is also quite nice. I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The old jail was a great conversation piece however, it felt too cramped, and like there was too much going on around to really enjoy. The bread bar, which is why I love pizza delight, was in the way of the staff and we did not even use it as I felt that I would have been in their way. It was situated right as they come out of the kitchen door and in front of where people are trying to pay, and wait to be seated.

The food was tasty as always, I purchased the lasagna and my DH the spaghetti & meatballs, classics and very good as always. We also had a 9" garlic fingers between us and that was delicious too, lots of left overs to bring back to our hotel and enjoy later! Dessert was cheesecake with chocolate sauce, presented beautifully and tasted just amazing!

The service was excellent our waitress came over 3-4 times during our meal and once during our dessert to see how things were going, and happily packed out left overs to go. She gets an A+ for service! She was happy and upbeat extremely friendly, and told us as much as she knew about the old jail!

Overall rating : 4/5