“Food is going downhill, which is to be expected of a Murphy's run restaurant”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #159 of 247 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charlottetown, Canada
“Food is going downhill, which is to be expected of a Murphy's run restaurant”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I went here with the family and we all had the buffet against our better judgement, because we always leave overstuffed feeling extremely gross and the next hours are spent laying around trying to get rid of the stomach cramps.
The food is geared for a buffet so I imagine it is old stuff they are trying to get rid of. The caeser salad changed and is mixed ahead of time now which makes for a watery soggy salad, huge disappointment, go back to the old way where your customers can construct their own salads. (Stop being cheap, which i know is hard for a Murphy's restaurant)
Those donair pinwheel things that are all burnt on the bottom got to go, did you take peoples leftover donairs and rolls them up, cut them and throw them on a baking sheet. They look like crap and taste even worse, just make a donair pizza and stop being cheap.
The only reason I go here is because my wife likes it, I usually boycott any Murphy's establishment because they cheap out on everything and ruin any restaurant they come in contact with. The few little things that made this place bearable for me such as the caeser and the donair pizza are gone and therefore I have no reason to put up with their sub par food even for my wife's sake. So thanks for ruining one of her favourite spots with yet some more corner cutting garbage food. You guys make enough money to at least keep things the way they were if not better. Is it really worth the 3 cents you save to water down your caeser dressing like that. Put the Lettuce out, freshly washed, dried, crisp. Then have a container of some real bacon bits, not those fake little dog turd crumbs, a container of ceaser dressing, and a container of parm, and maybe a pepper cracker.Voila a caeser salad instead of the watery mess you are serving now that resembles a salad that i had just eaten and then threw back up. Just when I thought you guys couldn't go any lower, you have definitely gone there. When are people going to wake up and stop giving you their money, your food sucks on so many levels.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank travcan44

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yum..Pizza!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

yum..Pizza!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Gross! I couldn't even eat my lasagna as it tasted like Chef Boyardee. Do not recommend this place. It's worse than...”
Reviewed December 2, 2007

Gross! I couldn't even eat my lasagna as it tasted like Chef Boyardee. Do not recommend this place. It's worse than pizza hut.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook