“Pub like”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Olde Dublin Pub

Olde Dublin Pub
Ranked #5 of 242 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Located upstairs from the Claddagh Oyster House the Olde Dublin Pub is PEI's only authentic Irish Pub. Offering great pub food and a large selection of domestic and import draft in a friendly restaurant setting. The best in maritime entertainment can be seen every Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights - 7 nights a week during the summer months. THE MOST FOOT STOMPIN' FUN YOU'LL HAVE IN PEI
Barrie
“Pub like”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

It was average pub food. Service was super fast but we were there at 2 on a Thursday afternoon. Had the quesadilla and Cesar salad. Salad was "nothing to write home about" as my husband says. It needed ummmm flavour... We had to send it back for extra dressing and I ended up adding lemon and pepper then it was ok. Little on the pricy side as we had eaten at another pub and had 5 beers the night before for the same price.

• Visited August 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

This pub was recommended to us and it more than lived up to its billing.
Tyhe service was very pleasant and the food exceptional.
We actually went back before the end of our trip for a second meal.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Christopher B
Paris, Canada
“Happy and Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The pub/restaurant is on the top floor of the building, above the Claddagh Oyster House. If you go to the pub after 5pm and they aren't super busy, you can order from the pub or oyster house menu downstairs. We prefer sitting upstairs in the pub because it is a little more laid back and you have the option of both menus. Additionally, in the pub, you can sit inside or on the outdoor patio.
I LOVE the lobster risotto. I want them to deliver this to me via air-mail back home. I also really like the beet salad with goat cheese. The cheese is very mild and smooth. I dream about the candied walnuts they put in the salad.
My husband had Oysters Rockefellar and the clam/crab mac and cheese. Our friends ordered a lobster BLT and fish cakes. They have quite a few domestic and imported beers on tap, the server had the list memorized.
The server was polite, knew the menu well and didn't rush us.
We will be returning for another visit.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank St_Belmont
Celebration, Florida
“Lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Had lobster of some kind every day of my trip in PEI. Enjoyed our meal here and the atmosphere. Decided to go back to this restaurant after our visit during the"taste of the town" tour.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Cheryl R
Toronto
“Fun and good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner while on vacations. We had a lovely time with a live Irish band and good food!
The mussels were good (maybe not the best I tried), but mostly the entire experience was very enjoyable.

Visited August 2012