“Delicious food at affordable prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mavor's Restaurant

Mavor's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mavor's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 242 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: A unique dining experience in the heart of Charlottetown, Mavor's serves as a haven for those who seek a quick lunch or a late-night cosmopolitan atmosphere,and every occasion in between. Featuring a charming outdoor patio and eclectic new dining room and lounge, Mavor's has evolved to become a magical space offering an exceptional menu serving diverse, market-driven Canadian cuisine that will appeal to every taste and budget.Mavor's is proud to feature the finest in local cuisine in support of local PEI farmers and producers. Open six days a week for lunch, dinner and evening dining.We look forward to presenting you with the finest dining experience Charlottetown has to offer.
Regina, Canada
“Delicious food at affordable prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2009

We stumbled on Mavor's Bistro because of a 10% off coupon that came with our theatre tickets for "Anne of Green Gables" that we purchased online. It is in the same building as the Confederation Centre of the Arts. My family agreed that this was one of the best restaurant meals that we enjoyed anywhere during our trip to Atlantic Canada. We also found the prices quite reasonable, and the service was great. I would recommend reservations.

Raleigh, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

A local recommended Mavor's to us over The Pilot House as a pre-show meal. We shared the salmon salad to start and it was perfectly cooked and I think I ate so much I almost didn't have room for my main. I had a veggie risotto that was yummy, though too large for my taste (or maybe that was just too much salad). I was most impressed by something that had nothing to do with my meal. A table near me asked their waitress extensive and detailed questions about the food, due to dietary concerns. I was impressed not only the staff's knowledge but also their patience!

Sackville, NB
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2009

A very modern menu, food was very good, service was excellent.