“Charm of old Charlottetown”

Dundee Arms Inn Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #48 of 264 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2010

We had dinner at Dundee Arms on our last night in Charlottetown. It was recommended by a local businessman. We ate in the dining room. There were white linens, candles, flowers. It is a very cozy place. We liked the menu; our food was very good; service was great; and we loved the desserts. A great way to end our trip.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

Dundee Arms has long had a reputation of being a high end place in 'Town. We chose to sit on the lounge side and had poor service, average food and still paid through the nose. Not at all what we had anticipated.

Reviewed June 23, 2009

A friend and I had dinner there during the first week of June. After being inside at a conference all day it was very refreshing to sit on the deck and enjoy a fine summer evening. Food was great! We wanted to try the local wine but would suggest trying it before ordering more than a glass as it didn't meet our expectations.

Reviewed May 16, 2009

Saturday Brunch is the best! There is always a lunch special around 10.00; Supper menu is more expensive - and I would consider it a special occasion/treat to go in the evening.

Reviewed May 24, 2008

This is where I take my daughter for special dessert - the atmosphere in the dining room is very classy - white cotton tablecloths - fabulous coffee and desserts and fabulous food - I love their chicken divan crepes so much I order them every time so I haven't tired other foods.

1  Thank Juanita_PEI