“Took a friend to PEI for a visit and had Brunch at Cora's”
Review of Cora's Breakfast & Lunch - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cora's Breakfast & Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Delicious, fresh, wonderful presentation...good servings...courteous wait staff...sometimes a long wait and always busy but that just goes to show how good the food is would go back in a flash

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

If you live fruit you'll love breakfast here. All the standard offerings are presented just a step up from usual

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We actually were going to the restaurant next door but it wasn't open so we ended up at Cora's.
This is a fair size rest that serve's Bfk and Lunch only.
There were 2 adults and a child. I don't think I've ever seen so much imagination in plating food. It was very difficult deciding what to have after seeing the menu.
I ordered eggs benedict, my daughter eggs on cinnamon bread and my grandson sunny side eggs and a smoothie.
My plate arrived and the eggs were great but all the fruit made the dish. It was covered as was my daughters. She had to send here eggs back because she ordered hard and they were soft but it was done quickly. Another great thing was the coffee was actually good. The service was quick and for the size of the restaurant it really wasn't that noisy.
The bill for 3 of us came to 42.00. Not inexpensive but I've had worse. I would say it was worth it.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

As someone who works nights, I was looking forward to going out for breakfast after work. It is a treat that I indulge in every so often. I had heard good things about Cora's and so I decided to go there for my breakfast. Unfortunately, the breakfast I had was barely edible. The roasted potatoes were barely warm and the onions that they offer with the potatoes were piled on top after the potatoes were put on the plate. There are very limited vegan choices and the vegetarian choices were not much better. Everything tasted as if it was precooked and warmed up on demand. I was not impressed and will not be going back.

1  Thank Courtnee R
Reviewed September 4, 2012

had never eaten at Cora's, but have heard good things about it so I thought I would give it a try. I am on vacation with my daughter in Charlottetown, PEI and we walked into the restaurant and we were seated next to a window. As soon as we sat down, the hostess proceeded to take our menu and smash it against the window right above our table. We are thinking to ourselves, what could she possibly be doing? Once she pulled the menu away from the window, a large wasp fell to the floor and she told us she was going to grab us a new menu. We then looked to the ground where the wasp had fallen and noticed several dead wasps along with flies surrounding our table. At this point we should have got up and left, however we were hungry and did not want to look for another breakfast place. Our waitress then took our order, which consisted of one egg with toast and fruit. Half an hour later our food still had not arrived, and our waitress advised us the kitchen had lost our order. So they were in the process of making it and she told us our food would be out right away. While we were waiting for our breakfast, an elderly man was seated next to us and ordered a coffee and a water. He had to ask several times before they brought it to him. Finally our food arrived, and my piece of toast was covered in mold! I sent it back, and they made me a new breakfast. In the meantime, the elderly man was still waiting for his beverages. It was like a train wreck, we knew it was bad but we couldn't turn away. The waitress was very apologetic, and did give us 2 $5.00 gift certificates. As we were leaving, we noticed this poor gentleman again, asking for jelly for his toast for the third time. All this while the restaurant was completely dead. We will never step foot in another Cora's, would rather eat with a homeless guy in an alley as there will likely be less fewer insects surrounding us.