Review Highlights
A huge selection

Mainly souvenirs in this well stocked store across from public library. Huge selection ranging from... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2018
tammyBaltimore_Md
Baltimore, Maryland
via mobile
Very well stocked gift shop

Reviewed August 12, 2017
Robin J

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Charlottetown
from $57.65
from $123.76
from $368.14
from $21.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Mainly souvenirs in this well stocked store across from public library.
Huge selection ranging from postcards to jewelry and shirts.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2017

This shop had so much to offer. It took some time to look through the whole thing. The items that I had seen in other shops were offered at a slightly lower price, so I appreciated the savings. Found some things I didn't know existed, awesome! Would visit again!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Honestly was disgusted with the entire boardwalk and all the shops. However I was impressed with the window display of this shop..I walked in and just like every other shop on the boardwalk I felt as if I was invisible..I was looking at a picture which was up too high for me to reach alone..I walked up and asked for help to get a picture down.The woman whom I asked was not busy at the time and said she would be right back..I waited and waited while she continued to engage in conversation with another young employee there..Finally I gave up and walked out the door empty handed just like every shop on that entire boardwalk..I visited many shops during my stay on PEI and have never been treated with such ignorance as I had on that boardwalk..I will never return as there are just so many cute little shops all over PEI with a friendly and helpful staff..Very disappointed with my overhaul experience and truthfully really hurt to see Islanders act this way..Best part of PEI is the people but obviously they cannot be Islanders employed there

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place on Victoria Row looked like a great gift shop, had a very attractive window. Unfortunately, it was closed when we were there. We liked it enough to come back the next day. It was still closed! Since this was the only store on the block that did not have hours posted, I am guessing the owner is not all that interested in selling anything.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I'm always on the lookout for ceramic/pottery snowmen in our travels. My husband walked by this little store and spied some Christmas decorations in the back. I went inside and the young lady that was working could not have been more helpful. I found two snowmen for our girls for Christmas and one large one for myself. These will be wonderful additions to their collections......and finally one from Prince Edward Island.
I glanced around the store and would love to go back someday to spend more time browsing.

Date of experience: July 2014