“Great food! Great view!”
Review of Xanadu Restaurant PEI - CLOSED

Xanadu Restaurant PEI
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have been to this new restaurant Xanadu located at the Charlottetown Yacht Club a few times now and have never been disappointed. The owners are very attentive and kind. The food is delicious. So far my favourite is the Coconut Shrimp. The Fish & Chips and Lobster Roll are also very good. The view of the harbour, full of sailboats, is the best in Charlottetown. I am looking forward to trying more of their food, especially the ones from their native home of Turkey. I very pleasant dinning experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Wow, I had a cinnamon fishcake. Very different. It was the best fishcake I ever had. It came with fresh tomato salad, yummy too.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Been there twice. Had the Island seaside staple, fish and chips, the 1st time - good size hunk of fish, and fresh cut fries! We also had the burger - good top quality beef. On our second visit we had the kofta (they need more gluten-free items like this), and the fish cake (excellent, but I would have preferred to have two cakes, even if it cost a little more). Prices are reasonable for seaside dining, and the view from the deck is the best in Charlottetown - it's located above the Charlottetown Yacht Club, so you can watch the boats come and go as you dine.

Service was excellent - we were there at non-peak hours, so can't say what it's like during rush times. The friendly owners are originally from Turkey, so I'm expecting more Turkish delights on the menu in the future!