“Will never again eat a pizza from anywhere but la Piatto!”

Piatto Pizzeria + Enoteca
Ranked #4 of 264 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Neapolitan Wood-Fired Pizzeria | VPN-Certified Piatto is a gathering place centred around a passion for fine food, fabulous wines, friends and family. Check out the little gems we've come across—diverse wines from across the globe, authentic Neapolitan wood-fired pizza, coffee and fabulous desserts—all in a casual atmosphere and with reasonable prices. In our world, authenticity is big. Our pizzaiolo use ingredients and procedures regulated by the Italian governing association (VPN)—so you experience a "true" pizza like you would find in the energetic pizzerias in Naples, Italy (but without the airfare).
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Third time eating here since it opened and I have never tasted pizza this good in my life anywhere else. It is so good I can't begin to describe what makes it so much better, but I do know I will never again eat a "fast food" pizza again. The service was great, the desserts were awesome and the ambiance is wonderful. Great job to all

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I reviewed this restaurant under it's Piatto Pizzeria name, where I believe all references to this business in Charlottetown belong. It good but there is only one here.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My kids went for a "bro night" and insisted we come back as a family the next night. I'm a moderate pizza fan. We were delighted. My husband and I each had a salad and split a pizza. The boys had their own pizzas. All were some of the most excellent pizzas we've ever had. As a nutella fan my son HAD to try the desert pizza. It was a sugar bomb, but if you're someone who goes for that you'll not be disappointed!

It only opened 2 weeks ago, and the crowd is indicative of the quality. A great place for a visit. Service attentive, prices reasonable and a winner overall.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've tasted pizza across this continent, and Piatto's "Stephanie" with it's pear and prosciutto topping, baked super-fast in a wood fired oven is the best I've ever tasted. Fronted by a roasted red pepper with artichoke salad, it was a wonderful experience. If they maintain the quality, service and reasonably priced wine list, Piatto Charlottetown should have a solid future as one of the few of the Island's premiere night out dining spot.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Dropped in for a late night supper and was met by an extremely welcoming staff..The pizza was par excellence..nothing was a problem for our server. This is by far going to be one of the top pizza restaurants in Charlottetown. One draw back to the ambiance was that I could not obtain a second glass of wine after ten. Still trying to figure that out? All in all a very warm and comfortable place.