“Great food & nice ambiance!”

Fishbones Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill
Ranked #53 of 254 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Great food & nice ambiance!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stumbled acrossed this restaurant during our stroll before dinner and had a great dining experience.

The oysters were very fresh. The mussells were very good & cultivated in PEI. And the tuna steak that I had was absolutely delish!

The service was ok as I think that our waitress was probably new & lacked the experience.

I also noticed that there was a stage where bands would perform on certain nights of the week.
Unfortunately, no bands were performing the night we were there.

Strongly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank PatrickCA15
FishbonesPEI, Manager at Fishbones Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hi Patrick

Thank you for stopping in while on your vacation. We value your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us.

Ottawa
“Casual restaurant with good food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Oysters were very fresh and seafood menu had good selections.
Casual atmosphere and friendly wait staff.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gripbic45
FishbonesPEI, Manager at Fishbones Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for coming in! We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us and appreciate the feedback.

Halifax, Canada
“Bad Service ...Walked out ...waited for 15 minutes”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Waited 15 minutes for service... I walked out and went next door and had excellent service. Based on my visit I do not recommend this place. Lots of other seafood restaurants nearby with excellent service and food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank q101234
Hello

I am very disappointed that you had this experience here at Fishbones. There is no excuse for this and I want you to know that the matter has been brought up with all staff members. If you are willing, I would like to invite you and a guest back into Fishbones for a dinner on us. This way you can experience our friendly and knowledgeable staff and hopefully leave with a positive impression. If this interests you please contact us directly so that we can arrange something.

We appreciate the feedback

Markham, ON
“So bad...”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The seafood chowder is runny
The seafood linguine is tasteless
Steak Sandwich was so tough....I will never go back.
They don't even have dark rum...

Visited August 2013
Hello

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at Fishbones. I would like to invite you back in before our season finishes up (September 29th) so that we can prepare a dish for you that will impress you and leave you with a positive memory. If you are interested in this please contact us directly so we can set up a time that works. Regarding the dark rum we do carry Old Sam as a dark rum and then Havanna Club and Appleton for ambers. I have sent out a reminder to all staff of our well liquors so hopefully this does not recur.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you more,

Vancouver, Canada
“Mmmm.......”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I'd heard good things about this restaurant, but I found the experience pretty underwhelming. The server wasnt the greatest. We had a party of 4 and she would only address one person at a time, i.e.. she'd come to the table, one person would request something and she'd whip away without giving anyone else at the table to say anything. One of our party is vegetarian and they were out of the only vegetarian option. The lobster linguine had an odd aftertaste, the rest of the meals we ordered were ok, but not memorable.
Has a nice atmosphere though and the live music is a nice touch.

• Visited August 2013