All reviews banana bread light breakfast provided loft room place to stay heritage home few minutes walk stayed here for two nights convenient location levi hostel dorm pei laundromat downtown toilet canada conference
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here at beginning and end of a 11 day cycling trip. Friendly. Clean. Helpful. Convenient location. Light breakfast provided. Home made quick breads, fruit, etc. Extremely caring owners. Indoor bicycle storage. THE place to stay when in Charlottetown.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I was visiting easter canada, and this was the best hostel that I stayed. It is a heritage home that is well maintained, clean, and NOT SMALL. I stayed in the loft room, and it wasn't a loft bed either.

Room tip: Loft room was awesome to enjoy the heritage house.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I stayed at this hostel last year because of its proximity to the conference I attended. It has a nice big room and very laid back atmosphere. Very affordable. Proximity to town is a plus. I rented a car during my stay and I had no trouble finding parking.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed August 10, 2017

This is one of the nicest hostels that we have ever stayed at. It almost has more of a bed and breakfast feel to it, rather than a hostel. Levi, the owner, his wife, and all of the other staff are so nice and accommodating. The hostel is so clean, and the beds were comfortable. They serve a nice breakfast in the morning, which is a great opportunity to meet other guests as well. They common area is really nice, and they have a cool games room with a pool table.
The hostel is also right by the boardwalk and downtown, so the location is perfect. You can walk almost everywhere you'd want to go in Charlottetown.
We're so glad we chose to stay in this hostel, as it really made our stay much more enjoyable!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Great location and friendly staff!

I decided to stay at a hostel because I was expecting to meet nice and friendly people, and I was right! At the second day breakfast, I got to enjoy talking with some nice young people. Oh, and the British girl who took care of all my three breakfasts was super nice. Too bad I forgot her name, but she was friendly and helpful. (If you have to leave the hostel before 8, just let the staff know. They will put a plate of your breakfast aside for you the night before.)

Date of stay: August 2017