“I can't speak more highly of the food or the service.”

Row House Steak & Lobster
Ranked #21 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Row House Lobster Co. Seafood - Grill - Winebar Open all year round with PEI's largest selection of scotch! Located in the heart of Charlottetown on Victoria Row, Row House Lobster Co. Invites you to experience a fresh and local menu featuring the bounties of Prince Edward Island's land and sea. From our lobster specialties like the church supper, tacos, lollipops and risotto cakes to our customer favourites featuring mushroom gnocchi, Row House burger and fish and chips. There is something for everyone. Even a kids menu! Our desserts alone will make you come back for seconds.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Last night my wife, daughter and I ate at the Row House Lobster Co. I can't speak more highly of the food or the service. (Thank you Jenn, you were great) The menu was original and the most creative I've seen in a long time. All the food we ordered was well prepared and delicious. Broiled Lobster, Chioppino, Lobster Tacos, and we shared Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta for dessert. Now being from NYC the bar is way high when it comes to food. Well, all that's left to say is well done!

1  Thank Samuelieber

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This place was very accommodating as we were traveling with two kids. For a high end restaurant, it was pretty good. Coming from Manhattan, and a total food snob, this was definitely a fave for me. The oysters, lobster Mac and cheese, and tacos were fantastic! The lobsters were amazingly fresh, just as I would expect it to be.

Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Victoria R
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I had the best cioppino here - full of chunks of lobster, halibut, haddock and mussels in a yummy tomato based broth. We had steamed mussels as an appetizer and chose the provencal broth - delicious! The strawberry shortcake was a wonderful way to end a superb meal. The service was excellent. We sat outside and listened to live musicians and people watched. It was a fabulous evening!

1  Thank EinKC
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Summer vacation dinner with friends and kids. We had an amazing meal with something on the menu for everyone. The service staff were attentive and the decor felt very East coast.

My favorite memory was the astounding wine collection and the spectacular dessert...well that and my lobster mac n' cheese!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I researched the menu in the afternoon and we had dinner here specifically because the cioppino looked so good! It definitely did not disappoint. It was a wonderful broth full of seafood including lobster, mussels, fish, scallops, etc. Very reasonably priced too, and a beautiful presentation. My husband had a "Burger and fries" which was beautifully presented as well. Very nice, trendy place.

1  Thank AdrienneVS