“Foodie lobster”

Ranked #22 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Row House Lobster Co. Seafood - Grill - Winebar Open all year round with PEI's largest selection of scotch! Located in the heart of Charlottetown on Victoria Row, Row House Lobster Co. Invites you to experience a fresh and local menu featuring the bounties of Prince Edward Island's land and sea. From our lobster specialties like the church supper, tacos, lollipops and risotto cakes to our customer favourites featuring mushroom gnocchi, Row House burger and fish and chips. There is something for everyone. Even a kids menu! Our desserts alone will make you come back for seconds.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is not just a lobster place it is a creative restaurant fit for a foodie. Outdoor patio is lovely and it is surprisingly well priced compared to other tourist trap lobster places. This would be my first stop for lobster in Charlottetown

1  Thank OKE99

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I used other reviewers recommendations to choose Row House. It was a quiet but beautiful Monday in Charlottetown - after 7 PM. Row House wasn't busy which I admit made me pause as other places were. It was a slow start for me despite available staff. Frankly it took a while for me just to be noticed. Perhaps because I was alone - I will give them that. Staff was aware of each other - so the skill set is there. It's just where the attention is focused that needs improving. Add this and I would give this place a higher rating. Once I had their attention the service was friendly and helpful. The food itself was very tasty with proper attention to detail here - plating, color, texture, fresh, unique ingredients. It went down easy! Overall this place deserves to be busy... It's that good. Just add the staff attention from the first moment to the last and you're there!

CynthiaKing, Manager at Row House Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you Robb Jo H for your review and sharing your critique of service. This is very helpful to us for future service and helping to point out to staff where we need improvements. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have dinner on my husband birthday.

We were recommended this place so we tried. Best meal we had in a long time!
I had the lobster mac and cheese and there is alot of lobster! My husband had the church supper : chowder, mussels and a lobster. It was very good and fresh. My daughter had their grilled cheese and it was delicious!!! It was well worth every penny. I would certainly go back on my next trip to PEI.
Service was great.

1  Thank Ihriel
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Six friends went here to celebrate a friend's birthday. The waitress was extremely nice, the food was fresh and the lobster tacos were to die for. Would highly recommend anyone who likes lobster to give this new restaurant a try.

1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was really looking forward to trying this new restaurant and it didn't disappoint at all! We shared the mussels cooked in Gahan House beer, I had the lobster tacos and my friend had a version of seafood stew. Every bite was so good.The tacos had just the right amount of kick. Not too much and not too little. Even the coffee was outstanding!
Can't wait to go back and try more of the menu.

1  Thank Kristina M