I had booked a room in early Aug. for 3 night stay in Sept./10. Talked with Todd who seemed very nice. Unfortunatley had to cancel so called back two days later. Could not get ahold of Todd. Left numerous messages and emails but did not hear back from him. When I recieved my Visa bill in Aug. I was charged for the whole 3 night stay. Had to get Visa to straighten this out as Todd never called back at all. Visa went good for the charge but had to wait for three months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Charlottetown, nestled amongst major hotels and higher end B and B’s is a little gem called, “Suites of Euston”. Open year round, this quaint historic guest house boasts eleven charmingly decorated units each equipped with kitchenette and bathroom. The key factors that have lead Todd Munn’s thriving business towards success are affordability and location. You will be pleased to see that not only the architecture and décor of this historic Inn will have you reminiscing of yesteryear, but so will your tab. Laundry facilities, hair dryer, ironing board, wake up call, full laundry service and shuttle are some of the services available upon request at Suites of Euston Along with the warm welcome typical of islander hospitality, Todd’s genuine aim to please will assure you an enjoyable stay. Please call in advance to assure availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Suites of Euston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Of Euston Hotel Charlottetown
- Suites Of Euston Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island