“Best Burger Ever!”

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger Ever!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had the best burger here, I've ever had in my life. It was moist, flavourful and the perfect amount of toppings!

It is kinda pricey, but I didn't mind splurging on this burger at all!

I highly recommend eating here and ordering the Le Nordique. It was so delicious. I can't say enough. The service was great. You order at the counter as you walk in. The menu is on a giant chalkboard. The girl behind the counter walked me though the ordering process. Lots of choices and there are gluten free buns!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ashley_McLellan

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh so good!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently ate at this Relish location and I can honestly say that this was the best burger I've ever had. It was moist and flavourful. I had the Base Commander and it was perfect. I also had onion rings with it and I love them. Everything was perfectly cooked and the service was wonderful. It was a bit strange to welcomed when I walked in, but I think that's part of the experience. The girl behind the cash was friendly, and very helpful. She walked us through the menu and didn't rush us through it.

I will admit that the inside doesn't look that great, but it's clear that they've made some changes from when it was the Seatreat. I'm sure that they will make more.

Definitely give Relish a chance. It's great food. A little overpriced, but your paying for great food. I can't say enough.

They also do take out, and delivery AND online ordering!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RedSands1986
Charlottetown, PEI
“I don't get this chain”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have tried this chain twice (1st time in Halifax) thinking the first time might have just been a bad day. So you get served a burger on a cold cast iron dish which equals a cold burger. The relish on the burger (hence the name) is a beet relish. It is not tasty. And it is very expensive. There are 2 fabulous burger places in Charlottetown, Orange Lunchbox and BoomBurger. Old Triangle also has a great burger.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Juanita_PEI
Charlottetown, Canada
“Mouthwatering burger, no atmosphere for the price. NO LONGER SEATREAT!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The burger and fries are delish. Fries are the best (yes, even better than Mickey D's), burger moist and delicious with the perfect combination of toppings. I had the Diablo, not really spicy by my terms, just a nice smooth heat. Would highly recommend, but the building itself is pretty rundown and needs a facelift. Take out your order until they get the location revamped.

• Visited April 2013
Kingston, PEI
“Simple seafoor”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was the first seafood place I visited when we first moved to PEI in 1998. I remember it well for the lobster I ate, and the first mussels I ever tasted! I'm addicted now! Ambiance is nothing special, but it is good food for the money.

The picture is not of the restaurant!