“pretty good!”

The Big Orange Lunchbox
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Big Orange Lunchbox is a Funky, Retro, Warm,environment. It is an open space with plenty of room for family's, large tables and events.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We showed up here as an escape from the pouring rain; very quaint place!
I had a very interesting burger with mashed potatoes in it. The potatoes were grown at a nearby farm; very yummy food I enjoyed it=D

Reviewed September 16, 2013

They still have the best burgers in town. My fried had a chicken cordon bleu burger that was OK.
I always enjoyed them when they had the food trailer at Belvedere and University. Their new location tends to be dark and run down. Service was pleasant but incredibly slow and they seemed to be understaffed.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

slow service, food wasn't great. I had a soggy bun on my burger, the meat tasted like something you'd expect from mcdonalds. overall, unhappy with the atmosphere, slow service and below average food.

3  Thank Marg934
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hearty burgers with a variety of combos using locally raised beef and tasty poutine. Family restaurant in downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We made a special trip in to Charlottetown to visit The Big Orange Lunchbox. It was absolutely delicious!! The place is dimly lit and the colors may not appeal to everyone but we went for the food not the décor. The service was excellent as were the burgers, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal, we didn't find the price too bad either. Will definitely be returning!!!!!!!