“Don't miss this place!”

Terre Rouge Bistro Marche
Ranked #11 of 242 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian, Soups, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Farm-To-Table
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Don't miss this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Eat here!!! Menu changes daily . . . all fresh ingredients!!! My sister and I had lunch here. My sister thoroughly enjoyed her mac n' cheese. I devoured my beet salad and roasted veggies. So fresh and good!!! Gilly was such a fun server and Emily was a delight to chat with!!! Kudos all around!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank yllem

“Fresh and Flavourful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Lovely dinner out on the patio. Beet salad was amazing! Seafood Sammy was delicious and fresh. Enjoyed the local veggies with the boyfriend and his Mac and Cheese was "not good at all..no, you wouldnt want to have any...you won't like it..", he said.....

Oakville, Canada
“We are looking forward to coming back on our next trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We wandered into Terre Rouge after an evening stroll last week. We had already eaten dinner, but were greeted cheerfully and welcomed for dessert. My husband had cheesecake and I had strawberry shortcake. Both were just the right size, interesting, beautiful and delicious. The local teas were also delicious.

• Visited July 2014
Bedford, Canada
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Excellent food, the menu was interesting, food wonderfully fresh and sourced locally. My favourite part of the meal may have been the beet salad that we shared as an appetizer. It was one of the best salads I've ever eaten. The main course was also excellent though, I had steak and my husband had char. Both dishes were perfectly done. We will be back. The service was also wonderful.

• Visited July 2014
CH
“Good steak and great seefood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Beef steak is a must try! Very special. The seefood chowder was simply the best i've ever had. The lobster, shrimp sandwich was great. A bit too much shrimps, but those were great.

1 Thank Gimicomp