“"That Fun Place" Well worth a visit”
Review of That Fun Place

That Fun Place
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor play facility for children aged 0-12yrs. Includes large playstructure with swings, slides, and tunnels, 18ft inflatable slide, kids rock wall, toddler area, snack bar, party room and so much more.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I use "That Fun Place year round. It is a play zone with slides, swings, a trampoline, a ball pit. It has a sectioned off area for smaller kids. My son is 3 and a half years old. There is a new section opened up where there is a bouncy castle, an air hockey table and a basket ball net.
My son and his friends really enjoy themselves here. It is a good spot for mums or dads to meet for a chat, sit and relax and have their little ones entertained. It is excellent value for money. For under $5 dollars the kids can stay for as long as they are able.
Excellent on a wet day to occupy the kids and burn off some energy. Likewise on a hot day it is air conditioned.
They also offer snacks and drinks for the kids.
I highly recommend a visit if you are looking for entertainment for kids. Oh and the staff are excellent and friendly also.
Enjoy.

There are newer reviews for That Fun Place

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I recommend That Fun Place to anyone looking for a great indoor playground.

My little fellas love the lego room and climbing area, the fact that they've already expanded twice speaks to their success.

Just remember to bring your own socks!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
lkamp, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

So glad your children enjoy their time while they are here!! :)

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I take my two 7 year olds there to play from time to time and they love it. They will play for a couple of hours they love eveything about that fun place from the wii to the plasma cars to the slides. And of course i can sit and enjoy a coffee and talk to the super friendly staff ad well.

Thank you for such kind words about us and our Business!! It means so much to us to have our community support!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My children enjoy playing at That Fun Place. We have visited on a number of occasion. So when I had errants to run in Charlottetown one afternoon I used their wonderful drop off service. It was excellent. The kids had a great time. The staff was great and the rates are reasonable.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoy That Fun Place very much, lovely owners and staff. This place is so fun, I love the fact that paarents can fit through the play area if their child is in need of help. I have fun on the slide as well!