“A great place for children to play and have fun”
Review of That Fun Place

That Fun Place
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor play facility for children aged 0-12yrs. Includes large playstructure with swings, slides, and tunnels, 18ft inflatable slide, kids rock wall, toddler area, snack bar, party room and so much more.
“A great place for children to play and have fun”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I take my two 7 year olds there to play from time to time and they love it. They will play for a couple of hours they love eveything about that fun place from the wii to the plasma cars to the slides. And of course i can sit and enjoy a coffee and talk to the super friendly staff ad well.

Visited July 2013
lkamp, Owner at That Fun Place, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you for such kind words about us and our Business!! It means so much to us to have our community support!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An excellent alternative to hiring a babysitter.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My children enjoy playing at That Fun Place. We have visited on a number of occasion. So when I had errants to run in Charlottetown one afternoon I used their wonderful drop off service. It was excellent. The kids had a great time. The staff was great and the rates are reasonable.

Borden-Carleton, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Wonderful place for the whole family!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoy That Fun Place very much, lovely owners and staff. This place is so fun, I love the fact that paarents can fit through the play area if their child is in need of help. I have fun on the slide as well!

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Charlottetown, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place for kids to play”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love taking my kids here on a rainy day. There's a lot for them to do and to keep them busy. They've just expanded and now they have another room for the kids to play in. I find it great for my preschool aged kids.

australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for traveling kids”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our 14 month old son was in due need of some kiddy interaction & play time after traveling around for the past 2 weeks. This place is awesome & he had a fantastic time. Thank you " that fun place"

Visited May 2013