“Don't bother. There are better restaurants in town.”

Kings BBQ & Chinese Food
Ranked #85 of 268 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: King's BBQ & Chinese Food proudly to service lots of satisfation customers since we opened. we always use freshest vegetable and highestqulity ingredian to prepar each dishes . we specalize on cantonese andszechuan food. come and experience our best authetic chinese food in KING'S BBQ &CHINESE FOOD .
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Service was terrible. Extremely slow and it was not even busy. It took them almost 15 minutes to take our orders. Took almost another 1 hour to get our soup that we ordered as an appetizer. The vegetable was not chopped up at all. It was difficult to eat. It looked like it went from the garden to our table directly. We were left with the soup with no spoons to eat it with for another 5 minutes. I also ordered egg rolls for appetizers but they never came. I asked about it and she was going to check on it, but never came back. Our main course came (which tasted ok) and the egg rolls were still missing. She came back later and asked if I still wanted my egg roll and I replied "yes". We finished our dinner and still no egg rolls. I asked about it once again and she apologized stating that the cooks were so busy that they forgot. I'm not sure how they can forget simply things like egg rolls. We saw a couple of tables over that seemed to have the same issue with service. They were waiting for a long time to have their orders taken. We could see the displeasure in their faces. It was the most frustrating restaurant I've ever been to. I will never set foot in there again. I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone. I would recommend to keep driving by. Just simply terrible!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

great service from anna, I would recommend combo 4, I know there are many great food areas to eat all over, but this is a must try

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Ordered take out while in PEI for hockey tournament. The food was terrible!! Chicken balls were hard and sauce had no taste rice was tasteless and dry very disappointed that I wasted my money. When I am in PEI again I definatly will not be eating from this establishment again

1  Thank TMK1974
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I am a foody and I love this place to eat. The portions are big and the food it amazing. There are cheaper out there, but they cant compare in portions or quality.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ordered take out...the rice was dry,the sweet & sour chicken balls had no sweet & sour sauce on them,the honey garlic ribs were black and tasted nothing like honey garlic. the best thing was the chop suey and shanghai noodles and the egg rolls were okay but very mini about the size of my thumb!

1  Thank Dae613