“Best fish & chips I've ever had!!”

Water St. Fish & Chips
Ranked #39 of 252 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated in historic Charlottetown, Water St. Fish & Chips prides itself in providing customers with a taste of Prince Edward Island. Supporting local farmers and fishermen, we use only the finest ingredients and handed down recipes for a combination of flavors that satisfy your every craving.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish & chips I've ever had!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and 2 year old daughter went to supper here in march and it was by far the best fish & chips I've ever had. This is one of our go to restaurants now especially for fish.

1 Thank vman1964

Stratford, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Best fish n chips ever”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Normally places like this don't really "knock my socks off", but I got to say its very refreshing to see a place that does traditional fish and chips with nice fresh fish and traditional english tartar.

• Visited March 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Nice little place for dinner out with friends!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Being British, I had low expectations coming in due to previous "British-style" fish and chips I've had in Canada. I went with a group of friends on the recommendation of two of them, and I was pleasantly surprised! I went for the bangers and mash; I had a great sized portion and it was delicious! Although I did not have the fish and chips, I tried a friend's chips and they weren't quite as good as I would have expected, but were really thick and still pretty decent. They had a great selection of food and British-style desserts and the price was reasonable! I am definitely going back again.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank iceburgh29
“Fun and Tasty”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fish and chips last Friday with 5 family members ranging in age from 9 to 38, all enjoyed the live music & tasty food. It is nice to have a live show during a time that all ages can enjoy. The food is always great and the staff are very friendly. I can see this becoming a family tradition!

Visited March 2013
“Good food, good music”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After dropping in to their levee on New Years Day, we said we would return for dinner one evening and we did. It's good pub food with lots of variety on the menu and the prices are excellent. We enjoyed the live music too. My only suggestion would be there should be more than one kind of wine to choose from. We will return.

• Visited January 2013