“Nice little place for dinner out with friends!”

Water St. Fish & Chips
Ranked #40 of 247 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Situated in historic Charlottetown, Water St. Fish & Chips prides itself in providing customers with a taste of Prince Edward Island. Supporting local farmers and fishermen, we use only the finest ingredients and handed down recipes for a combination of flavors that satisfy your every craving.
Charlottetown, Canada
“Nice little place for dinner out with friends!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Being British, I had low expectations coming in due to previous "British-style" fish and chips I've had in Canada. I went with a group of friends on the recommendation of two of them, and I was pleasantly surprised! I went for the bangers and mash; I had a great sized portion and it was delicious! Although I did not have the fish and chips, I tried a friend's chips and they weren't quite as good as I would have expected, but were really thick and still pretty decent. They had a great selection of food and British-style desserts and the price was reasonable! I am definitely going back again.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank iceburgh29

“Fun and Tasty”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fish and chips last Friday with 5 family members ranging in age from 9 to 38, all enjoyed the live music & tasty food. It is nice to have a live show during a time that all ages can enjoy. The food is always great and the staff are very friendly. I can see this becoming a family tradition!

Visited March 2013
“Good food, good music”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

After dropping in to their levee on New Years Day, we said we would return for dinner one evening and we did. It's good pub food with lots of variety on the menu and the prices are excellent. We enjoyed the live music too. My only suggestion would be there should be more than one kind of wine to choose from. We will return.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank countrycc
Sydney, Australia
“Best Fish & chips i've ever tasted!!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It was after 2pm and we need a place to eat there were not to many people inside but went in any way and i'm so Best Fish & chips i've ever tasted!

Our server was young but knew the fish types very well!
The serving Was huge and you leave very full but very happy Well worth a vist!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MizSazzy
Ottawa, Canada
“Fish and chips? Search no more.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Across the street from the Prince Edward Delta hotel, the restaurant advertises in the window "the best fish and chips in town". Did not really try any of the others in Charlottetown, but it would be hard to imagine to find one better. The cod is just delicious and we had the best chips, ever. The waiter claimed that the potatoes were still in the ground a week ago, and they were certainly not the frozen variety. The staff is friendly and helpful to visitors, a big plus. Would not hesitate to return.

• Visited August 2012