“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

High price for what you get. Food was OK and service was only OK as well since she didn't ask if we wanted drink refills snd it took awhile to get the food. Not worth the visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was here today and although the food was fantastic, the service was lacking. When we went to go pay for our food there was 15 people waiting for tables or to pay. While waiting we were butted by 4 different people. Everyone was confused, none of the staff seemed to know how to handle the situation. The last ten minutes we were there ruined our Boston Pizza experience.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have been here a couple of times since I moved to the city. It is what it is - a Boston Pizza.

Atmosphere - the good thing about chain restaurants like this is that they are all pretty much the same, no matter where you go.

Location - Easily found on University Dr. Depending on the direction and time you are going, it can be difficult to make a left hand turn into the parking lot. As University is a very busy street.

Food - Decent. I had the steak wrapped in bacon - and a salad. The steak was a little over cooked, more medium than the medium rare I had ordered...but over all taste was good.

Service - Was ok. our server checked back on occasion, but forgot the refill I had requested until the second time I asked.

The good thing about this restaurant is that you know what you get...so if I was with someone looking for a quick sit down bit to eat...I would return.

1  Thank maggiemaeCanada
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I went to Boston Pizza to once again get our beloved Chicken Pecan salads - expensive but always hardy, tasty & plentiful. Well it's still expensive but that's it. Easily half the size it used to be and the lettuce was old - very old. for $13.95 & taxes you're looking at $32.00 (not including drinks) Usually we're stuffed after this meal... not this time. Very disappointing - and bordering on highway robbery.

1  Thank stahlie
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Everything about any Boston Pizza in North America is standard here. Food is consistently good, but uninspiring. Service is acceptable and a bit better than what is encountered on the Island. It's unfortunate that the "formula" approach to food, without taking local produce into account, is still the expected.