“Average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Boston Pizza
Ranked #54 of 241 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food and service are good but nothing spectacular. It can get pricey if you need a lot of food for a family. one avg size pizza was 22.00

Visited August 2012

halifax
“Sherwood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Very goodand somwhat timely service. The staff were excelent and very caring, which made the whole expereince much better. The service of the food was good, but they sure could have been much faster. We askedour waiter to bring our son's pizza out firstso it would be cooled off a bit, and she did just that as best she could over and above what was required.

Visited August 2012
fl
“Great for families!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Went here with our parents and our kids. The seating was a little slow but otherwise no complaints on the friendly and attentive service.
The kids meals were a great value (price includes drink and dessert) and the pizza was reasonably priced and delicious, and well presented.
Young and old folks liked the menu. Very nice decor and atmosphere.

Kuujjuaq, Canada
“Not Bad But Not My Best Visit Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We have eaten at Boston Pizza countless times and continue to return for both the food and the service. Usually there is a great atmosphere with sports on, good music, and friendly servers. Unfortunately something was a little off on my most recent visit and we left a little disappointed. The food as always was delicious and the prices very reasonable. I don't know if there was an issue with the climate control but it was absolutely freezing in the bar area where we always sit which kind of impacted the usually comfortable atmosphere. I also found the server to be a bit inattentive, although friendly. It was our first time seeing him so he must have been newer. The title of the review pretty much sums up our experience. Nothing major negative, but just not up to the standards that we've had in the past. We will absolutely be returning as I am sure it was just an off night and would still recommend Boston Pizza to those who want a nice relaxed restaurant with great food and very reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“you'll be sorry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

It seemed like a good idea at the time.. We walked in and took a quick glance at the menu. Noting that they had customizable pizza and pasta options, figured it was worth a try.

I ordered penne pasta with the alfredo sauce and a salmon filet. The pasta and sauce were completely inedible. The sauce was the worst sauce I have ever had in my entire life. It tasted worse than getting a jar of alfredo sauce at the store. I tried to repair it with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese, and it was still inedible. Just to sanity check myself, I asked my dining companion to try it as well, and he agreed that it was the worst sauce he has ever had as well. (The garlic toast that came on the side, however, was excellent.) My dining companion chose a customized pizza. The toppings were generous, but of inferior quality. The sliced olives were dry and flavorless. The crust was edible, but thick and chewy.

I am sure some of the food here is just fine, but failing to produce an edible alfredo sauce when it is a component of multiple dishes on the menu is inexcusable.

The service was just ok - bare minimum politeness and attentiveness from server.

• Visited June 2012