“Amazing informative staff!”

Outer Limit Sports Day Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Outer Limit Sports is a full service extreme sport retailer and rental shop. We provide several different rental items including bikes, SUP boards, and more, as well as guided and self guided tours through out PEI. We have been in business for over 25 years, and have developed an excellent reputation for fair prices and excellent service. Drop by our store today and begin and unforgetable experience.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I rented two bikes from Outer Limit Sports last summer and cannot recommend them enough! The customer service was outstanding and its not every day you see the owner and operator on the floor helping us get on our way. We showed up on a Sunday when they are "technically" closed and were set up, fitted and ready to go like it was a normal business day. I really cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I rented a bike from them for a weekend so I could get to and from a wedding 50 km away. The staff were very helpful. They are closed on Sundays (or at least were as of a few weeks ago when I was there), but the owner allowed me to drop the bike off on the Sunday anyway - he came in on his own time to open the store so I could drop it off. I'm not promising he'd do this for other people (his family might not be happy with him), but that great attitude of going out of his way to help me was really nice.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We rented two bikes and took the shuttle service (a bit expensive, but it was worth it!) to ride the 75km of the Confederation Trail between Georgetown and Charlottetown. The journey was really nice, and we enjoyed the service provided by OLS! Friendly people, good bikes, helmets included... Thank you guys.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We rented some great bikes for the 40-mile round trip bike trip to and through the National Park, going via the Confederation Trail (which is awesome). Very reasonable and loads of fun!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Last summer my husband and I took our 3 kids to Prince Edward Island for our summer vacation. While we were there we decided to discover the island by bicycle, which was amazing. We used Outer Limit Sports for bike rentals and I cannot recommend them enough. They have a great selection of bikes and they were very helpful in fitting us for all the equipment we needed as well as getting us on the road, which was no small task. The island is an incredible place to discover by bike, it's very family friendly, affordable and relaxing. A big thank you to Outer Limit Sports for an incredible experience on an amazing island.