“Another Amazing Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Every time we visit, we have a brilliant meal and an amazing time. I wish I could eat here every night :D Excellent food and outstanding service keep us coming back for more. Thank you for a delicious dinner and a wonderful evening out!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The Restaurant was recommended by family as they had eaten there the previous day. So the whole family/wedding party had the place booked. The restaurant only seats 24. If your looking to seat more you will need a different venue. My wife and I ordered a veggie pizza. It was less than I expected from reading the reviews of the restaurant. The pizza crust was overly cooked and the pizza very dry. Just our opinion but I would try another dish if we were to return.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my second visit to that restaurant and I was as happy as the first time. Food and service are excellent.

1  Thank Lucie B
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Just love eating here. Have been four times. The food is tasty, fresh and nicely presented. The owners are welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The pasta is perfectly cooked, the menu is varied and allows for all tastes. Great value. Good wine selection and fabulous cocktails. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Jan D
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This place had great good every time I ate there. Was sad to see I couldn't get the burger love as a take out this year as they said it doesn't travel we'll but besides that never the least bit disappointed

1  Thank Ramsay_pei