“Amazing pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was recommend by the Reg at the B & B Colonial Charm Inn , This meal was amazing , chicken parmensan , and pizza .
Roll are super . Will be sure to eat there the next time we are in Charlottetown.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

4 of us had lunch here on Tuesday. This is a gem of a place with a cozy atmosphere and absolutely wonderful food. I would highly recommend! Plan on going back soon for dinner!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a friendly little place to slip into and get a bite. The pasta is fresh, the quality of the food is quite good and the portions are appropriate. Lunch prices are really a deal, supper prices are normal - maybe a tad high for the ambiance. After having eaten there at least three times now, I know I'd return. Of the small restaurants in Charlottetown (and I've tried them all) I'd certainly recommend this one for a quiet mid-day meal off the lunch menu. My advice: Take your time and talk to the server and go with what's recommended . . . I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Charlottetown isn't exactly swimming with Italian restaurants, but Buono Mangia definitely helps fill the void. I've been there 3 times now and each time I've walked away satisfied. The restaurant itself, though small, is very clean and cozy, and the waitress/co-owner is very sweet. It's very easy to taste that their claim that their food is mostly made from scratch is true. I can definitely taste the effort! It is true that their portions aren't huge, as people have mentioned, but I think it's still worth it. I had a great meal there tonight and I'm looking forward to many more in the future. Thanks guys!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

While I concede the small restaurant, open for a year now, has not the best location or decor, it is clean, with good, friendly service, and excellent food. Everything is made from scratch. Portions are not huge, as with some chain restaurants, but very adequate. I had the ricotta and spinach filled cannelloni, which included fresh baked garlic bread and a side Caesar salad, followed by the creme brûlée. The cannelloni was divine! The creme brûlée was fairly small, not too heavy, and superb. I left feeling full, but not overstuffed. Everything was very flavourful! This restaurant is worth checking out if you love great pasta! The pizzas looked good, but I did not sample one. If only food and service were rated I would give an Excellent!

1  Thank Mhaley1010