“My husband is on a special diet and had the best meal he has eaten out, since on the diet!”

Redwater Rustic Grille
Ranked #41 of 255 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a great meal, the soup was fantastic and the salad great. My husband is on a word diet, nothing with a face or a mother (vegan) no oil, no nuts no dairy. The chief fixed a wonderful meal with special dressing, just for him. It was by far the best meal he has had at a restaurant since he started this diet!

There are newer reviews for Redwater Rustic Grille

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were very pleased to find the Red Water Rustic Grille. The food and service were very good. The room is well designed and comfortable.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

As much as we like visiting PEI for its small town hospitality....sometimes we miss the upscale Bars & Restaurants back home in Toronto. This trip we discovered the Red Water Rustic Grille in Charlottetown and got our Big City fix and had a great time. The food is great but we really like the atmosphere of the Red Water ....not to small/not to big, comfortable lighting and upscale vibe. Great place to relax in the evening for a drink and with none of the Riff-raff smothering the other local Bars....just a quiet retreat with friends and it became our favorite spot in Charlottetown. Great venue for business or personal....presentation and staff professionalism a real treat. Definitely the place to be next trip.

Top complements to our Bartender for the week, Andrew Nicholson....excellent service and great attitude. He really makes the Red Water Charlottetown the top Bar in Town.

1  Thank TM643
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went there with two other friends. One had mussels in a cheese and white wine sauce? I want to say? She wasn't sure if she'd like them as she's used to just garlic sauce. Well she did! Said they were really good.For her main - fish and chips, again no complaints. And their tatar sauce is pretty unique too. Not the typical. Almost like a lemon zest.
Buddy had chilli as a starter, polished the whole bowl so I'm assuming it was tasty!?
For me I tried the lime margarita chicken tacos. Loved the taste, but the small chip strips on top were a little hard to handle. Overall I quite enjoyed them, even if the tortilla was too small to handle the food load.
My main was a BBQ chicken flatbread, and again definitely no complaints! Was too full I had to pack up half to go.

Mojito hit the spot. Not a huge fan of them, but this one was poifecto* and refreshing.

Would recommend and go again :)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is an upscale dining experience.
The decor is lovely,the wine list extensive,and the food shows the love.
Portion are not large,but the flavors huge.The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.Chef Jane takes care to prepare her dishes with integrity.