Checked in here and was promptly greeted by friendly, helpful staff and a free beer ...yes a free beer as it happened to be their happy hour!!
The rooms and Hotel are totally renovated, tastefully decorated modern look. Great location walking distance to waterfront,great restaurants, and pubs.
Continental breakfast was fine in a lovely breakfast area. The staff was uber friendly and seemed very happy to be at work.
The air conditioner was a little wonky but no big deal. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality. Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk. We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island