My sister and I stayed at the Hotel on Pownal in Charlottetown for two nights recently. We found the service very good along with the accommodations. A very well stocked and displayed deluxe continental breakfast greeted us in the morning.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
This hotel is within walking distance of the Confederation Centre, Water front,shopping and many fine eating establishments
I would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a marked fresh, urban style, The Hotel on Pownal is a modern boutique hotel ideal for those who shy away from conventionality. Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island on historic Pownal Street, we're within a breath of shopping, fabulous dining, and the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront & boardwalk. We invite you to stay at The Hotel on Pownal - Urban Comfort & Conference Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Hotel on Pownal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Guestrooms Hotel
- The Hotel On Pownal Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island