Stayed with 2 other friends on a trip to PEI. Chose this hotel because it was more economical than others in Charlottetown and hoped we wouldn't be burned by that fact. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I really enjoyed the outdoor pool; it was a little cool temperature-wise, but I don't really mind that, and it was nice to swim outside. The hot tub was luke warm at best however. Continental breakfast was pretty standard, but suited our needs just fine. The waffle station was a nice touch!
We had a "suite" as our room (a bedroom with 2 beds and a living room with a pull out couch.) This was nice because we could drive right up to our door and walk right into our room from the parking lot (room was to the left of the main entrance.) The room also included a kitchenette and a small table with chairs. It suited our needs, but the decor was very outdated; it reminded me of places I stayed as a child 20 years ago. The air conditioning units both chugged away 24/7, but not very effectively. Some of the room pictures here look nice and updated; I do hope they update the drive-up rooms at some point. They would be fantastic if they weren't so run down looking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island