We stayed here in November 2007 while our daughter was playing university soccer playoffs. The staff were great, we travelled with another couple and our rooms were not on the same floor. Without us even asking the lady at the front desk put us on the same floor with rooms across from one and other. Breakfast buffet was very convenient and had all that one could ask for ie cereal, muffins, toast and coffee. Rooms were clean and a nice size. Price was great. We willl definetly stay there the next time we are on the Island. Location is also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, the Queens Arms Inn has 62 rooms you. Choose between your standard 1 Queen Size bed, 2 double (or queen) size beds or 3 double beds. Relax in a King suite with a Jacuzzi or stay for a while in our 1 bedroom Kitchenette suite. Include in your stay is free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. Most of our rooms include fridge and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Queens Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Hotel Charlottetown
- Econo Lodge Charlottetown
- Charlottetown Econo Lodge
- Queens Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island