Booked this place online, and if all of the information had been disclosed at booking, I would not have stayed there. Turns out that half the rooms in the property have been renovated, the other half not. Be forewarned, if you prepay your reservation, you'll find yourself in an unrenovated room, dating from the 1950s. The beds have changed, the rooms are dated, and for the price they are charging, it's a rip off. While having breakfast every morning, the same scene played out repeatedly, with guests coming up, complaining, and leaving. The staff listened to their concerns, but it seems that management has figured that they can milk the customer. Stay elsewhere, you'll be happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful property is newly-renovated (2010) to meet the needs of all travelers to Prince Edward Island. Standard rooms, standard suites, and jacuzzi suites are available. Continental breakfast and free wi-fi are included. On-site restaurant/pub is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canada`s Best Value Inn And Suites
- Canada`s Best Value Hotel Charlottetown
- Rodd Confederation Hotel
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island